BETA: We would really appreciate your feedback to help us improve and grow the service. We're listening!


This website is operated and maintained by Surrey County Council.

This resource provides information, not advice.

The content in this resource is provided for general information only. It is not in any way an alternative to professional advice.

If you have questions about any health or mental health matter relating to you or your child, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.

If you or your child are experiencing a mental health crisis, you should seek immediate attention from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.

If you cannot cope with your child's behaviour and need urgent professional support, you can speak to your child's school or GP about a referral to children's social care services. If your child has a social worker or you have a family support worker please contact them directly.

If you or family members frightened by your child's behaviour you can call the local police for advice on 101. If you or anyone in your family is in immediate danger call 999.

If you are concerned about the safety of your child, you can contact:

Surrey Children's Single Point of Access (C-SPA)
Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
Telephone: 0300 470 9100

Emergency Duty Team
Monday - Friday, 5pm to 9am, and weekends 24 hrs
Telephone: 01483 517898.

Although we make reasonable efforts to compile accurate information in our resources and to update the information in our resources, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in this resource is accurate, complete or up to date.


All material on this site (including text and images) is, unless otherwise stated, the copyright of Surrey County Council. Educational use (within the classroom) is permitted provided that no changes are made to the material and Surrey County Council is acknowledged as the owner. Commercial usage is prohibited unless formal written permission is obtained beforehand.

Privacy and cookies

To see what information is collected and how it is used, please see our privacy notice.

Links to external organisations

We cannot agree to add new links from our web pages to voluntary or commercial organisations. However, in rare cases, where there has been a specific recommendation from a representative of Surrey County Council, we may be able to make an exception.

If you would like us to consider adding a link to your site, please contact us. You'll need to provide details of your organisation as well as where you think your link would be most appropriate. Be aware that linking to an organisation does not represent a recommendation of its goods or services.